Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by British Virgin Islands Tourist Board (‘BVI’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 15 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 7PJ
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to all entrants over 18 years of age only with a valid passport for international travel.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per household is permitted.
- Only one entry per person. All additional entries will be disqualified.
- Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner) of the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board and Valley Trunk and/or those associated with the operation or promotion of the prize draw, are ineligible to enter. Any such entries are invalid.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw opens at 12:00 on 19th July 2019 and closes at 24:00 on 26th January 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw: Go to the competition web page – britishasbvi.co.uk and complete the competition form or via #britishasbvi
- We will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be as follows:
One single prize of:
- 7 nights accommodation in a luxury villa, Valley Trunk on Virgin Gorda
- All inclusive board
- 2 x British Airways Premium Economy flights from London Gatwick to Antigua (these are subject to availability and only valid from LGW so individuals would have to make their own travel arrangements to LGW)
- Transfer from Antigua to Inter Caribbean Airways Flight to Beef Island Tortola
- Transfer from Beef Island Tortola by boat to Valley Trunk
- All elements are subject to availability, black out dates will apply.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be responsible for organising and paying for their travel insurance to cover the duration of the trip.
- Winners will be notified after 14th February 2020 by email.
- The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
- The winner will have 14 days from the date they were notified of winning to claim the prize by responding to the email and speaking to the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board. The prize will only be released following proof of identification.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board’s Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.bvitourism.com/privacy-policy
Limitation of Liability
- The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for the prize, save that the British Virgin Islands Tourist Board does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- The British Virgin Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.